The NCVT-4IR provides non-contact determination of AC voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, switches, outlets and wires; as well as infrared (IR) thermometer measurements, making it the perfect choice for HVAC professionals.
- Designed specifically for HVAC applications
- Provides non-contact determination of AC voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, switches, outlets and wires, as well as AC voltage in security, entertainment, communications, environmental control, and irrigation systems
- Detects AC voltage from 12 to 1000V with visual and audible indicators
- 4:1 distance-to-spot ratio IR thermometer with user selectable Degrees Fahrenheit or Degrees Celcius from -22 to 482-Degree Fahrenheit (-30 to 250-Degree Celcius)
- Convenient laser pointer to target measurement area for temperature measurement