In Japanese, Hario means "the King of glass". Since its founding in 1921, This Japanese company has been manufacturing glassware of the highest quality for General consumers and for industrial uses. This hand grinder has been designed by Hario to provide Coffee lovers with an inexpensive means to have freshly-ground Coffee, even while traveling with a light load.
- New and improved with reinforced hexagonal adapter for increased grind consistency and reduced wear.
- Ceramic mill is easily adjusted for right grind coarseness, providing a consistent grind for perfect, fresh coffee
- Small, lightweight and slim design makes for easy storage and travel; can be stored without handle
- Easy to read measurements, up to 2 cups of storage.
- Stepped grind adjustment mechanism is easy to use and change